Wednesday, March 21, 2007

13 weeks

I've decided the baby is going through a growth spurt because I've been ridiculously emotional the past two days, and what is pregnancy for if not to blame everything on hormones?

Also I've had pretty bad back pain over the past week - bad enough that I called the midwives on Monday to make sure I shouldn't be worried. She suggested heat packs and massage, and that maybe a visit to a chiropractor would be in order if that doesn't fix it. It seems to be better today, and I've been following her advice with the heat packs and yesterday sat in a super-massagey chair while we were in bed-bath-and-beyond. The pain and stiffness aren't all gone, but hopefully it will be better enough that I will actually be of some use while we are in Maryland this weekend.

No comments: